Christmas Closure Information
We will be open up until 1pm on December 23rd, and closed until Monday 11th January 2021.
URGENT EYE PROBLEM
If it is an emergency to do with your vision, please do not hesitate and contact Sydney Eye Hospital on (02) 9382 7111.
Some things to look out for that classify as an emergency situation are:
- Sudden loss of all/part of your vision
- Onset floaters or flashes of light
- Red/Painful Eye due to an accident
- Any other injuries or accidents to your eye
- Contact Lens complications
- Sudden Double Vision
- Recent Severe Headaches
- Referral from GP for urgent condition
- Child struggling to focus or sudden headaches
For any other instances it is best to check with your GP or the Eye Hospital regardless.
GLASSES/CONTACT LENS PROBLEM
We are grateful for another year of support for independent optometrists and the Sturdee Eyes Team. We thank all of our loyal customers, and welcome all the new customers we have met in 2020. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Rob, Georgia, Louise, Vicky, Dorothy and Paula.