Re-Opening Monday 11th October!
Different Restrictions Apply for Vaccinated / Unvaccinated
NSW Health and the Australian Optometry Association have advised optometry practices can re-open as of Monday 11th October. We can't wait to welcome back all of our lovely customers!
Fully Vaccinated Customers (applies to over 16):
- All services available including routine check ups, essential reasons, browsing and shopping (subject to the square metre rules).
For Unvaccinated Customers (Until 1st December at this stage):
- Sudden loss or change in vision
- Lost or damaged glasses
- Red or painful eye either onset or due to injury
- Recent onset of double vision
- Recent severe headaches or difficulty working from home
- Contact Lens complication
- RMS form due prior to 1st December
- If unsure please phone us and speak to an optometrist
If you are coming to Sturdee Eyes, please:
- Wear a mask
- Hand Sanitise on arrival
- Have your vaccination passport available (please see link below for help doing this)
- Check in on arrival using our QR code
- Stay on top of health advice
- Phone us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, been in contact with a confirmed case or close contact. If it is urgent please phone us so we can assess your situation.
To ensure further safety measures, our staff are:
- All fully vaccinated
- Disinfecting equipment between each test
- Cleaning all touched/tried on frames
- Disinfecting regularly touched surfaces
- Consistently getting COVID tests where required
- Consistently washing hands/hand sanitising
- Wearing a mask
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Thank you for your support during this time.
PHONE: 9972 1200
FACEBOOK: Sturdee Eyes Optometrist