COVID-19 October 2020
Yes, WE ARE OPEN!
But with some changes! Whilst our services are 100% available, we have new procedures in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We recommend reading the below information for your own awareness and peace of mind.
EYE TEST HYGIENE
Due to the advice from the Optometry Association as of July 24 2020, and given the close proximity with the optometrists in the testing room, we require each patient to adhere to the following procedures:
- Hand Sanitise on arrival (provided)
- We will do a contacless temperature check
- Anyone over the age of 12 will need to wear a mask in the testing room, we can provide one if you do not have one
- Social Distancing of 1.5 metres from other people in the store, or wait outside if there are more than 4 customers already inside (excluding staff)
If you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms including:
- Runny Nose
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Been to Victoria in the last 14 days
- Been to any of the known "hot spots" in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with a known case or a suspected case
Please let us know before hand so that we can assess your situation. If any of these symptoms present themselves, as recommended by the Government, please visit your local hospital (Northern Beaches Hospital) and get a COVID-19 test and present negative results before coming in for an appointment or any other reason. If you are unable to do so and time constraints occur, please phone us to arrange how else we can address your concerns.
WE'VE GOT CLEANING COVERED
You can be assured that all of our frames and surfaces are cleaned after every touch and visit. The optometry testing room is thoroughly cleaned in between every test.
Thank you for cooperating in ensuring the safety of our staff and our customers. We are here to help and want to assist you the best way we can given the current circumstances. Stay Safe!